Muhlenberg’s student newspaper began life as the Muhlenberg Monthly in 1883. It continued as a monthly publication, changing title to The Muhlenberg in 1888. In 1914, the publication became a weekly, and the name changed once again, to The Muhlenberg Weekly, the name it maintains today.
Volumes 7 (1889-90) and 42 (1923-24) are missing, as are occasional issues and pages throughout, though gaps are mainly confined to the 1915-1930 range.
VolumeVol. 131-132, no. 1-12 Year2010 Pages348 LanguageEnglish Digitizing sponsorMuhlenberg College Alumni Trust Fund Collectionmuhlenbergcollege; americana NotesItems digitized from microfilm. Some images are dark.